Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 3 Nov 2021, at 18:47, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>
> On 03/11/2021 13:06, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>> On 3 Nov 2021, at 10:44, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
>>> Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
>> This commit seems to lack the update in largeobject_1 as per hamerkop in:
>
> Fixed, thanks!
>
> I'm a bit surprised none of the other Windows systems on the buildfarm complained. The difference in largeobject_1
outputis apparently that the 'tenk.data' file uses Windows line endings. I guess that on all the other Windows hosts,
githas been configured to use Unix line endings.

Interesting, so when hamerkop is offline (which it was for a month) we don't
have coverage for Windows line endings? That's worth keeping in mind.