Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Laurent Duperval
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:06:37 -0400, Kris Jurka wrote:

>> I get en error in the logs that state:
>>
>> Server process exited with exit code -1073741502
>
> This is likely a server bug.  If you can isolate the failing test and
> extract a self contained example someone can probably fix it.

It seems to be some sort of interaction between Eclipse and Junit/Postgres
driver. When I run my tests, just before the server crash, I have dozens
and dozens of spawned Postgres processes. When the crash occurs, all
processes are killed and restarted again. And this process continues until
the tests complete.

When I run the tests from an ant script I also see some spawned processes,
but nothing like running it in Eclipse.

If I run each test case separately, I don't see this issue. But when I run
them as a whole (i.e. run all tests defined in my application) I get the
same error every time.

--
Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!

Information: laurent@duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186