8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Laurent Duperval
Subject 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a large amount of tests I run in Eclipse to test my application.
Many of them create and delete a lot of information in PG and at some
point, PG will crash and restart.

I get en error in the logs that state:

Server process exited with exit code -1073741502
 .
 .
 .
Terminating connection because of crash of another server process

If it helps:

- I am using Windows XP
- I have 2 GB of memory
- I am using JPA/Hibernate3 and the Postgres Java driver

Any ideas?

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent@duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186