What is the simpliest text search configuration? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jérôme Etévé
Subject What is the simpliest text search configuration?
Date
Re: What is the simpliest text search configuration?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

 I'd like to implement a full text search with postgresql, and I can't find
a text search configuration that would just:

map unicode accentuated letters to an un-accentuated equivalent
tokenize the words (and skip any non word characters)
no stopwords
lower case the tokens

How can I achieve this? I'm particularly interested in deactivating
the stopwords filtering.

I tried pg_catalog.simple, but despite its name, it still considers stop words.

Thanks for your help!

Jerome.

--
Jerome Eteve.