Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Arthur Zakirov
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I attached files of new version of the patch, I applied your tweaks.

 > XXX All dictionaries, but only when there's invalid dictionary?

I've made a little optimization. I introduced hashvalue into
TSDictionaryCacheEntry. Now released only DSM of altered or dropped
dictionaries.

 >  > /* XXX not really a pointer, so the name is misleading */
 >
 > I think we don't need DictPointerData struct anymore, because only
 > ts_dict_shmem_release function needs it (see comments above) and we only
 > need it to hash search. I'll move all fields of DictPointerData to
 > TsearchDictKey struct.

I was wrong, DictInitData also needs DictPointerData. I didn't remove
DictPointerData, I renamed it to DictEntryData. Hope that it is a more
appropriate name.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company