Re: Toolkit for creating editable grid - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus
Subject Re: Toolkit for creating editable grid
Date
List pgsql-general
> You might want to consider setting up a gmail account.  It's excellent
> for reading email from the web.  About 1,000 times nicer than the one
> I've used that comes with Exchange Server (when accessing it with
> firefox/mozilla)

Scott,

I need to  pgsql.general mails in my notebook offline when there is no
internet connection.

Since some messages does not appear in news.postgresql.org news server, I
must go to
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/  and compare all threads one
by one manually and copy missing messages to my local computer.

Is there any simpler solution for offline reading ?

Andrus.