Re: snapper vs. HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Turelinckx
Subject Re: snapper vs. HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Tom Lane wrote:
> Thanks! But it doesn't seem to have taken: snapper just did a new run
> that still failed, and it still seems to be using -O2.

Snapper did build using -O1 a few hours ago, but it failed the check stage very early with a different error:

FATAL:  null value in column "classid" of relation "pg_depend" violates not-null constraint

I then cleared out the ccache and forced a build of HEAD: same issue.

Next I cleared out the ccache and forced a build of HEAD with -O2: this is the one you saw.

Finally, I've cleared out both the ccache and the accache and forced a build of HEAD with -O1. It failed the check
stageagain very early with the above error.

> to move to a newer Debian LTS release? Or have they dropped Sparc
> support altogether?

Wheezy was the last stable release for Debian sparc. Sparc64 is a Debian ports architecture, but there are no stable
releasesfor sparc64. I do maintain private sparc64 repositories for Stretch and Buster, and I could configure buildfarm
animalsfor those (on faster hardware too), but those releases are not officially available.

Best regards,
Tom Turelinckx