Re: accidentally deleted user --> postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: accidentally deleted user --> postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
This error actually indicates that the host and port information you are providing for the PostgreSQL database server is incorrect or there is not database server running on that (or it might be the firewall settings too).

First of all what I will recommend is to check on your database server to see if the db server is running or not. You can do that using:

pg_ctl -D <data folder path> status

Once that gives a good status then you might have to tweak 'pg_hba.conf' file to allow for users connecting to the database.

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)