Re: automatic and randomally population - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: automatic and randomally population
Date
List pgsql-general
For doing the performance analysis you can use BenchmarkSQL (http://sourceforge.net/projects/benchmarksql) and while you do the benchmarking make sure you have your PostgreSQL database server properly tuned following the instructions given at http://www.powerpostgresql.com/PerfList/

Hope this helps...
--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com )