Re: automatic and randomally population - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gustavo halperin
Subject Re: automatic and randomally population
Date
Re: automatic and randomally population  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
List pgsql-general

On 7/28/06, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks

Are you trying to do some performance analysis for the database server?

Yes I will, but first I want see how the Open Office behave with larger DB. I need to build a DB for an old man, and I want give to him the easier client toolkit application. Do you have any recommendation ??

   Thank you again,
               Gustavo

--
Shoaib Mir