Re: newbie here - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris
Subject Re: newbie here
Date
List pgsql-general
Thiago Germano Beier wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using postgresql version 8.1 on FREEBSD 6.x
>
> some info ---------
> bash-2.05b# pkg_info | grep post
> postgresql-client-8.1.4 PostgreSQL database (client)
> postgresql-docs-8.1.4 The PostgreSQL documentation set
> postgresql-relay-1.3.1 Multiplex multiple PostgreSQL databases to one relay
> postgresql-server-8.1.4 The most advanced open-source database available
> anywhere
> bash-2.05b#
> ------------------------
>
> i've already configured the file postgresql.conf (at
> /usr/local/pgsql/data path)
> to send te log to /var/log/pgsql/ directory and it's working but How can
> I get more info on the log file
>
> I need to get the erros generated by php sessions or requests generetad
> by my web server

That has nothing to do with postgres, that depends on your php set up
(see log_errors & error_log in the php.ini file) and your webserver
setup (depends what webserver it is - apache,lighttpd etc).

Or am I misunderstanding the question (most likely!).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/