Re: How to cal function in one another - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Aaron Bono
Subject Re: How to cal function in one another
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 8/2/06, Penchalaiah P. <penchalaiahp@infics.com> wrote:

hai,

In mainfun,the query returns more than two rows,if execute query outside.

I have to remove limit keyword in mainfun defination...even it returns 1st row values only..But i need the multful rows?

so how can i do that...please help me...

select subfun1(22);

   subfun1

-------------

 (swarna,23)

select mainfun(22);

(2600,10)

query result outside..

select sal,dept into return_rec from emp where mgr=23        -- here i removed the limit keyword in mainfun definition

2600,10

3500,20

6520,10

I am waiting for ur positive reply...

Please provide the code for your functions so we can see what you are doing.

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com