Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, pg_dumpall and data durability - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, pg_dumpall and data durability
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/22/17 11:02 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Michael Paquier
>> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No, v5 has removed it, but it does not matter much now...

>>> Thanks!
>>
>> Moved to CF 2017-01.
>
> Moved to CF 2017-03 with the same status, ready for committer. Perhaps
> there is some interest in this feature? v5 of the patch still applies,
> with a couple of hunks, so v6 is attached.

This patch is in need of a committer.  Any takers?

I didn't see a lot of enthusiasm from committers on the thread so if
nobody picks it up by the end of the CF I'm going to mark the patch RWF.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net