Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, pg_dumpall and data durability - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, pg_dumpall and data durability
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 2:26 AM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> This patch is in need of a committer.  Any takers?
> I didn't see a lot of enthusiasm from committers on the thread

Stephen at least has showed interest.

> so if nobody picks it up by the end of the CF I'm going to mark the patch RWF.

Yes, that makes sense. If no committer is willing to have a look at
code-level and/or has room for this patch then it is as good as
doomed. Except for bug fixes, I have a couple of other patches that
are piling up so they would likely get the same treatment. There is
nothing really we can do about that.
--
Michael