pgAdmin3 Issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject pgAdmin3 Issue
Date
List pgsql-general
   I'd like to use pgadmin3 for DDL tasks with an imported database. Using
version 1.10.2 on Slackware-13.1 with postgres-9.0.1. The application
starts. I learned to define the server as 'localhost' rather than the
hostname, so I can see entries in the left side, tree window. However,
pgadmin3 fails to see any of the installed databases (and yes, the server is
running).

   Perhaps related to this, is when I click on the database branch (showing 0
databases), I get a series of warning boxes, including one that says version
1.10.2 is for postgres-8.4 and below and, since I'm running 9.0.1 I should
upgrade pgadmin3! Makes no sense.

   What do I need to do to display the databases in pgadmin3?

Rich