plpgsql how to iterate through record values? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From german pulido
Subject plpgsql how to iterate through record values?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Im new to plpgsql...

Does someone knows how to iterate through the values of a record in plpgsql?

Im making a function that is dependent of the table configuration. I have
many tables in the DB and would like to make only one function for all the
triggers.

To make it shorter, I would like a trigger that concatenates all the values
of a new record when insert and update and stores it on a different table.
Right now I know how to make a trigger for each table.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.