How do I set the system time on production server? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ken Corey
Subject How do I set the system time on production server?
Date
Re: How do I set the system time on production server?  ("Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@rice.edu>)
Re: How do I set the system time on production server?  (Ian Barwick <barwick@gmx.net>)
Re: How do I set the system time on production server?  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
Re: How do I set the system time on production server?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-sql
Hi All,

I've just realized that our (production, naturally) database's idea of the
current date/time is 24 hours and 14 minutes fast.  What a weird thing.

So, is there a way to set the date/time?  I've hit the mail archives,
searchable docs, gone through Bruce Momjian's book, hit google, even
sacrificed a few chickens just on the off chance, and found nothing.

Lots of queries about dates, times, or how to find the current system
time...but not how to SET the current system date.

Argh!  Help!

(P.S. I'd _love_ an RTFM answer as long as you tell me where the FM is...;^)

---
Ken Corey    CTO    Atomic Interactive, Ltd.    http://www.atomic-interactive.com