Re: How do I set the system time on production server? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: How do I set the system time on production server?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Ken -
Note that we're talking _system_ time, so you won't find the answer in
the RDBMS docs - it's in the underlying OS docs. You don't mention what
OS you're running, and what it's idea of the current time is, so we
can't help you very well. If it's some flavor of unix, try looking at
'man date'. Personally, I use ntp to keep my linux system sync'ed with
a timeserver on campus.

Ross