Re: enable pg_stat_statements to track rows processed by REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Seino Yuki
Subject Re: enable pg_stat_statements to track rows processed by REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2020/11/02 14:02, Yuki Seino wrote:
>> The following review has been posted through the commitfest
>> application:
>> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
>> Implements feature:       tested, passed
>> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
>> Documentation:            tested, passed
>>
>> +1.
>> I checked the patch and there were no problems.
>
> +        PG_END_TRY();
> +        SetQueryCompletion(qc, CMDTAG_REFRESH_MATERIALIZED_VIEW, processed);
>
> Isn't it better to call SetQueryCompletion() in ExecRefreshMatView()
> instead of ProcessUtilitySlow() (e.g., ExecCreateTableAs() does)?
>
> Regards,

Sorry. I missed it.
I've incorporated your point into this patch.
So the changes to "matview.h" and "utility.c" have been canceld.

We also confirmed that the new patch passed the regression test.

Regards,
Attachment