Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 04:19:59PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 11:21 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agreed.
>>

> +1. How about attached?

That's the same thing as what I sent upthread, so that's correct to
me, except that I have fixed both functions :)

You are not touching pg_stat_get_subscription_worker() because the
plan is to revert it from HEAD?  I have not followed the other
discussion closely.
--
Michael

Attachment