Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Randolf Richardson, DevNet SysOp 29
Subject Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
> An ISP I belong to uses Majordomo for their mailing list system. I'd like
> to encourage them to move to a system that uses a database, preferably
> psql which they already run on their server. Anything out there in Php?

        I doubt there's anything in PHP since PHP is a language purely used for
the dynamic generation of web pages (and possibly other types of documents
for any other systems which are able to embed PHP on the server-side in a
similar fashion to Dynamic HTML in the way Apache HTTPd does).

        You may have more success if you search on PERL or other languages.

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This message originated from within a secure, reliable,
high-performance network ... a Novell NetWare network.