Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Check Majordomo2, which is what we use for the lists ... it has the
ability to use database backends now, at least for MySQL, and I know a
good portion of code is in place for PostgreSQL also (just not sure to
what extent, haven't braved it yet) ...

----