Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: Good open source mailing list system PHP / Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
> > An ISP I belong to uses Majordomo for their mailing list system. I'd like
> > to encourage them to move to a system that uses a database, preferably
> > psql which they already run on their server. Anything out there in Php?

Some possible starting points are mailman and ezmlm-idx. I saw someone claim
that mailman version 2.1 was supposed to allow you to use your own database.
ezmlm-idx has support for mysql and so may not be too hard to get to work
with postgres. It does require qmail for an MTA. Bruce Guenter has just
volunteered to take over maintainance from Fred Lindberg so the project
should start seeing some activity again.