RE: POC: postgres_fdw insert batching - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: POC: postgres_fdw insert batching
Date
List pgsql-hackers

From: Zhihong Yu <zyu@yugabyte.com>

> Do we need to consider how this part of code inside ExecInitModifyTable() would evolve ?

> I think placing the compound condition toward the end of ExecInitModifyTable() is reasonable because it checks the latest information.

+1 for Zaihong-san's idea.  But instead of rewriting every relsultRelInfo to mtstate->resultRelInfo, which makes it a bit harder to read, I'd like to suggest just adding "resultRelInfo = mtstate->resultRelInfo;" immediately before the if block.

Thanks a lot, all for helping to solve the problem quickly!

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa