Re: how to make postgresql+odbc+staroffice work? II - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike DeFehr
Subject Re: how to make postgresql+odbc+staroffice work? II
Date
List pgsql-general
don't know anything about Staroffice, but ODBC is pretty much 100% on the
client - you have to find ODBC drivers that run on your client that access
PostgreSQL that Staroffice can make use of

to put it another way, PostgreSQL does not need to be compelled to use
ODBC - its up to your ODBC driver to use PostgreSQL, then its up to your
Client database software to make use of your ODBC driver

sorry I can't be of more help...