Re: [GENERAL] Announce: PostgreSQL-6.5.3 binaries available forWindows NT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Warnock
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Announce: PostgreSQL-6.5.3 binaries available forWindows NT
Date
List pgsql-general
Kevin,

We are interested in funding work to get postgresql working on Windows
9x.

I know that cgywin is available for Win9x but that parts of the api are
not available.

Do you believe it will be possible to build and run postgresql on Win9x?
How much work would be involved?

Thanks

Dave