Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql] - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Curt Sampson
Subject Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Chad wrote:

> I am having trouble building the JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL?  FOr some reason the code keeps giving me errors when I
runant?  The errors are that two variables are not declared, the major and the minor in the Driver.java file.  Is there
somethingthat I should be doing different?  By the way, this is with the 7.2.1 distro and building on a Windows 2000
platform. Thank you for your help.

You need to copy org/postgresql/Driver.java.in to Driver.java and
replace the tokens in it with appropriate values. I believe that
normally this is done by the utils/buildDriver script, when the
entire postgres distribution is configured.

cjs