Re: from UNIX to postgresql in Linux - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From mugwumpj
Subject Re: from UNIX to postgresql in Linux
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
are you sure the jar is at where you've declared it?
does the jar actually contain the driver?
does the jar's file permissions allow for you to read it?

also, try declaring your classpath in the command line,
i.e. java -classpath ...   you can't always trust your env.

phil