Re: Question about JDBC? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: Question about JDBC?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Alex-

Other developers have gotten this message when Firewall or other security
software breaks a connection that has already been established. Apparently
some security software thinks that activity on port 5432 is suspicious.
Regardless of what is causing it, the important piece of information is
"java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe", which is telling you that either
the back end disapppeared unexpectedly, or the network connection was
broken.

Regards,

-Nick