Re: List of prominent users - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: List of prominent users
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> step further, every company that uses a powerbook uses postgresql (in theory)
> but I wouldn't base things on that either.

I would say exactly that.... If you use a recent powerbook, you use
postgresql. It lends itself to the credibility argument. Apple has some
pretty strong street cred and if they are willing to trust us by putting
us behind the scenes... That is a huge thing.

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting