pg_dump Crashes and core dumps - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Shibashish
Subject pg_dump Crashes and core dumps
Date
Re: pg_dump Crashes and core dumps  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : Shibashish
Your email address      : shib@postmark.net

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)         : Intel Pentium II

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)  : SCO_SV (SCO Open Server
5.0.4)

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.3):   PostgreSQL-7.3.1

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.95.2)          : gcc 2.7.2.1

I have 2 databases. "test" and "working"
There r 39 tables in "test", very less data in them.
There r 40 tables in "working" and there is some data, not too much. And
there are referential integrety ocnstraints between the data.

When i do a "pg_dump test" it works fine.
But When i do a "pg_dump working" I get "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

If anybody wants, i can send the core file. Any help will be highly
appreciated.