Re: Installation question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Installation question
Date
List pgsql-general
What you've done will work fine.  If you don't have root access on the box
and can't create accounts, running it under your own account is fine.
Just know that the database, running something like an untrusted pl
language, could be used by other database users to snoop around in your
personal directory and everything.