Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier writes:

>     So far as we can tell, we're *finally* ready for release ... Tom
> made a few benign commits since rc2 that he feels doesn't warrant an rc3,
> so we are planning on doing the final release on Monday ...

Good.  I've just gone through checking that all the files that need manual
updates have received them, and I've built and uploaded new man pages.

The only thing that still needs to be done is setting the date top the
register.txt file.  Don't forget that when you're ready.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net