PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?
Date
Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?  (Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop@alert.infoplease.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Morning all ...
So far as we can tell, we're *finally* ready for release ... Tom
made a few benign commits since rc2 that he feels doesn't warrant an rc3,
so we are planning on doing the final release on Monday ...
Does *anyone* have any outstanding bugs that they would like to
report *before* the final release?  Anything that should hold up the
release even if for a couple of days?
If so, please speak up now or forever hold your peace ...
If not, I'm going to roll up the final release on Sunday night,
and do a full announce on Monday afternoon ...
Its been a *long* release cycle this time through, but nobody can
accuse us of not being thorough in our testing :)
Great work, and heart-felt thanks to everyone for the work that
went into this release ... should prove another one to serve us well and
make us proud :)