Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl DeBisschop
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?
Date
Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 14:29, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Morning all ...
>
>     So far as we can tell, we're *finally* ready for release ... Tom
> made a few benign commits since rc2 that he feels doesn't warrant an rc3,
> so we are planning on doing the final release on Monday ...
>
>     Does *anyone* have any outstanding bugs that they would like to
> report *before* the final release?  Anything that should hold up the
> release even if for a couple of days?

Typo in docs, I think.

user guide 4.7 should be "Date Type Formatting Functions" instead of
"Data", ISTM

--
Karl DeBisschop
Director, Software Engineering & Development