Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Morning all ...
>
>     So far as we can tell, we're *finally* ready for release ... Tom
> made a few benign commits since rc2 that he feels doesn't warrant an rc3,
> so we are planning on doing the final release on Monday ...
>
>     Does *anyone* have any outstanding bugs that they would like to
> report *before* the final release?  Anything that should hold up the
> release even if for a couple of days?
>
>     If so, please speak up now or forever hold your peace ...

How are we set for docs?  I don't recall Thomas calling for a freeze.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com