Re: A simpler way to configure the source code? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: A simpler way to configure the source code?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Perl's got one of those too, and I hate it ...

You mean the endless number of questions when making Perl?

No, the Linux kernel has a nice menu based script. It will remember the last
choice if you build more than one time and you only have to choose the areas
you'd like to change.
It's very nice. There's a tk based frontend, I think, and there's extensive
explanation for each point, so you almost always know why you have to choose
on or off even for features you may not know too well.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk