Re: Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brett W. McCoy
Subject Re: Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, mg wrote:

> I have troubles with jsp-based websites that have been generated by
> Macromedia DreamWeaver UltraDev 1.0. My analysis revealed that the
> problem lies in the JDBC driver not supporting prepareCall (prepareCall
> throws the PSQLException "postgresql.con.call" instead).
> Is there any workaround or intermediate solution? Is there anybody
> working to fill this gap, and when can a solution be expected? Is there
> anybody working on this subject?

prepareCall is reportedly going to be implemented in 7.1.

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
    "Mach was the greatest intellectual fraud in the last ten years."
    "What about X?"
    "I said `intellectual'."
        ;login, 9/1990