Re: Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall?
Date
List pgsql-general
Quoting "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net>:

> On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, mg wrote:
>
> > I have troubles with jsp-based websites that have been generated by
> > Macromedia DreamWeaver UltraDev 1.0. My analysis revealed that the
> > problem lies in the JDBC driver not supporting prepareCall
> (prepareCall
> > throws the PSQLException "postgresql.con.call" instead).
> > Is there any workaround or intermediate solution? Is there anybody
> > working to fill this gap, and when can a solution be expected? Is
> there
> > anybody working on this subject?
>
> prepareCall is reportedly going to be implemented in 7.1.

It depends on how I get on this weekend (although at the rate I've been
catching up over the last few days, its pretty good so far). It's mainly a
hardware issue for me at the moment...

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk