Re: PAM Authentication Patch, take one... - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dominic J. Eidson
Subject Re: PAM Authentication Patch, take one...
Date
Re: PAM Authentication Patch, take one...
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> pam_strerror() should be used a few more times, rather than just saying
> "Error!".  Also, the configure.in snippet seems wrong.  You add
> -I$pam_prefix/include/security to $INCLUDES and then you #include
> <security/pam_appl.h>.  This whole thing is probably unnecessary, since
> PAM is a system library on the systems where it exists, so the headers
> and libraries are found automatically, unlike OpenSSL and
> Kerberos.

See attached revised patch. (I'm sure the configure.in stuff can be done
right/better, I'm just not enough of a autoconf guru to know what to
change it to.)

--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                        "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli