Re: Bug list? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos
Subject Re: Bug list?
Date
List pgsql-general
The answer is that the referential integrity constraint doesn't span across subclasses. So your foreign key is valid
onlyfor the root class that it directly references and not its children.

cheers,
thalis

ps check list archives, same question answered last week