Re: Please help! Functions passing records between them - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos
Subject Re: Please help! Functions passing records between them
Date
List pgsql-general
I had asked something simular a week back.
This should help you :-)

http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=121203

cheers,
thalis

ps did someone play too much with the majordomo? it screwes up the list addresses in Cc: when I reply to a message