Re: Autologin problem - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Steve Bern
Subject Re: Autologin problem
Date
Re: Autologin problem  (Partyka Robert <bobson@saturn.alpha.pl>)
List pgsql-php
I assume you're trying to get PostGresql to load automatically.  In RH,
get rid of the stuff you wrote below and put in the following line (in
rc.local):

/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start

This is the proper way to start the DB.-- Read the file to see what it
does.  You can also stop and restart it in similar fasion.