Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Rusty Brooks
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Well, this seems unlikely from the error message, but try specifying the
path explicitly.  Use the windows find to find libpgtcl.dll and use
something like

load c:\path\to\lib\dir\libpgtcl.dll

I would imagine that it is in c:\windows\system or something, although I'm
not sure.  Alternatively I think you can set the library directory in wish
with something like
set tk_library "c:\path\to\lib\dir"