pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Robert Hiltibidal
Subject pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Morning,

We are trying to get pgaccess to run on win32 machines. We have one nt 4.0
sp3 machine and one win95B sp2 machine. Both machines have tcl 8.2
installed. The tcl and tk demos that came with the binary package work
flawlessly on both machines.

When we try to run pgaccess from the nt machine we get the following error:

"Couldn't load file "libpgtcl.dll": invalid argument

while executing
"load libpgtcl.dll"
(procedure "main" line 4)
invoked from within
"main $argc $argv

(file "W:\postgres\pgaccess.tcl" line 5044)

The 95 macine produces the same error with its file location.

The .dll files are in the system 32 directory of WINNT and they are in the
Windows directory of 95. The files are duplicated in the same directory as
pgaccess.tcl. I really don't think this is a path problem but I am at a
loss to what else the problem could be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rob