RE: [INTERFACES] problem with JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Broudy
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] problem with JDBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
You can do a "super reload" in Netscape/Linux by clicking and holding on
reload, pressing the shift key, releasing the reload button, releasing the
shift key. Note that this is slightly different from a "shift click",
which I think is how you do in on Windows.

You may also find that you need to update the timestamp on the page
itself, in addition to the class files for the reload to work.

Dave Broudy             dave@broudy.net