RE: [INTERFACES] Isolation level support with JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Isolation level support with JDBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'm slowly catching up with things, and I'll take a look at it later
tonight.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount, Enterprise Support
petermount@it.maidstone.gov.uk
Anything I write here are my own views, and cannot be taken as the
official words of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Foucher [mailto:benoit@ooc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 5:09 PM
To: Postgres Interfaces
Subject: [INTERFACES] Isolation level support with JDBC

Hi,

Since two different transaction isolation levels are supported
with Postgres 6.5 (READ_COMMITED and SERIALIZABLE), I've added
support for setting and getting isolation level with
the two methods java.sql.Connection.setTransactionIsolation and
java.sql.Connection.getTransactionIsolation.

I'd like to know if my  modifications are correct (I've never
developped such stuff before) and if it could be added to the
jdbc driver sources.

I've attached the patch to this mail.

Thank you!
Regards