Re: How to print explain using PHP - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: How to print explain using PHP
Date
Re: How to print explain using PHP
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Martin A. Marques wrote:

> I'm working with PHP and Postgres, and if I try to do an EXPLAIN query, with
> PHP, to the postgres backend the output goes to the error_log file of apache
> and I don't know how to redirect that output to the browser.

 Good point, before some time somebody (Bruce?) ask if anything is
needful add to PostgreSQL extension in PHP. You found that...

PHP not support libpq's routine:

PQnoticeProcessor
PQsetNoticeProcessor(    PGconn *conn,
            PQnoticeProcessor proc,