Re: How to print explain using PHP - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: How to print explain using PHP
Date
List pgsql-hackers
El Mar 09 Ene 2001 16:30, Karel Zak escribió:
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Martin A. Marques wrote:
> > I'm working with PHP and Postgres, and if I try to do an EXPLAIN query,
> > with PHP, to the postgres backend the output goes to the error_log file
> > of apache and I don't know how to redirect that output to the browser.
>
>  Good point, before some time somebody (Bruce?) ask if anything is
> needful add to PostgreSQL extension in PHP. You found that...
>
> PHP not support libpq's routine:
>
> PQnoticeProcessor
> PQsetNoticeProcessor(    PGconn *conn,
>             PQnoticeProcessor proc,
>             void *arg);

I think it would be of great help for web programers that use postgres. Any
way, I'm doing some messy things to get what I want, but it is a very
needfull extension.

Saludos... :-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.