Regard to PANIC: unexpected hash relation size - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vlastimil Krejcir
Subject Regard to PANIC: unexpected hash relation size
Date
List pgsql-general
   Hi,

   I have the same error as described in the post I have found in the
pgsql-general archive, see:

   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-03/msg01664.php

   I have PostgreSQL running for one and half year without any issues until
yesterday. I get this:

   PANIC:  unexpected hash relation size: 122, should be 4
         before or while processing the request.

   I have PostgreSQL 8.1.5 on SunOS (5.10 Generic_118833-36 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Sun-Fire-V445). So it is not only the Windows matter.

   To Postgre developers: what kind of information do you need from me to
help you correcting this bug? Let me know (directly to my email) and
I'll try to do my best to help you.

   have a nice day

   Vlastik